Saturday, August 22, 2009

So it's been a week and how have I done? Well, I didn't give up fiction completely, but I've scaled waaaaay back. So much so that when I went to the library and looked in the fiction stacks, nothing looked interesting. I left. Yay! Definite progress.

I went out with an old friend tonight whom I haven't seen for seven months or so. It was great to see her. She's definitely going to be one of the three (or more) friendships I will develop this year. Even better, she and a friend of hers will be taking a belly dancing class and I'm going to join them! Two birds with one stone. :)

Also this week, I started to read the Book of Mormon chapter headings. It's so fast! I thought it would take hours and hours, but it will only take hours. Get it? Ha!....ha...okay, not that funny. But seriously folks, it should only take two hours max. Probably quite a bit less. I'm not doing it in one day, but I am doing it.... Progress.

Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment